Friday, September 7, 2007

CONGRATULATIONS TO MY GOOD FRIEND

This post will be fully dedicated to the GRADUATION of my only friend since I came back to Malaysia in late 2005. I have known this friend for a full 10 years already. To know more of my friend, click here.

Let me give a brief description of how we met and how we managed to meet and ended up in Malaysia. His name is Syafique Shuib. Both of us went to the same school in Guangzhou, China. I was in grade 9 while he was grade 7 during those times. We had similar classes together and we usually hang around together with his eldest brother who was also in the same grade as me. We were staying in Guangzhou for more than 5 years and after high school graduation, he ended up in Malaysia and I went to Australia for further studies. After Australia for 3 years, I also ended up in Malaysia. After a few msn chats, we managed to meet up in KL until today.

Time passes very fast and now, it is his turn to graduate!!! He has been studying in Monash University, Sunway doing a degree in Bachelor of Arts. The 8th of September 2007 will be his graduation in Sunway Pyramid Hotel. CONGRATULATIONS!!!



Last but not least, he is now working in 8TV just next to 1-Utama. Keep up the good pace and we shall meet soon.

2 comments:

Syaf said...

Awwww...so sweet!! This is a nice surprise dedicating a post to me. Hahahaha...

Thank you. Terima kasih. Xie Xie.

:D

We shall buka puasa together next week!

ken said...

You are Most Welcome. What are Friends for, right? hahahaha...
Its a surprise? I thought you have read it many times over and over already? hahaha...

We shall meet soon.