Thursday, August 30, 2007

MERDEKA CELEBRATION

My company had a Merdeka Celebration today in the office. All of the employees are being treated to a nice traditional Nasi Lemak for lunch. Games and small events followed after our lunch.

I actually finished work this morning at 9am and the celebration starts at 4.30pm. I was invited by my own team manager to come and enjoy the celebration coz to some people its not a lot of sleep between the hours. Arrived home at 11am, slept straightaway and woke up at 2pm, and came straight to office. Everyone in office was surprised to see me being able to make it for the celebration.

Games included making as many words as possible using the word "INDEPENDENCE". I managed to come out with 17 words. One of my colleague came out with 18 words so I didnt manage to win the event prize. There were also best dress for male and female. Unfortunately, I didnt win any prizes also, only consolidation prizes.
The best of all is we didnt have any fireworks display in the office. hahaha... thats just too bad...


Finally, MERDEKA --- MERDEKA --- MERDEKA!!!!!

6 comments:

Syaf said...

MERDEKAAAAAA....ehehehehhe...sounds like u have a lot of fun.

Veni said...

Hi Kenneth,

Me soooooo bored at work....don’t know what to do....while browsing through friendster came across your blog and eventually here. Happylah you have another reader for you blog. You ah....any food means sure will be on in bold and big alphabets. Anyway. you have a nice blog, you talk about interesting stuff. Keep it going : )

ken said...

Veni? Which Veni is this? Is it the IBM Veni ar? hehehehe... Whats your blog ID? Cant seem to find you...

Veni said...

You know so many Veni is it,hmm...dont friend you : (
ya....its me...the Veni from IBM : )

ken said...

hahaha... I thought we have cleared off about the name "Veni" thingy on MSN... hahaha... I only know 1 Veni la... hahaha... so fast upset one... haizzz... hahahahaha... just kidding with you only.

Syaf said...

dun friend u also...

hahahahahaha....