Friday, September 14, 2007

BREAKING NEWS - READ ALL ABOUT IT

I was still working last night at around 12am until I got a SMS from my friend. It stated "My car WIPERS are stolen". As I am still working, I am not supposed to make outgoing calls, but however this seems to be a serious case. I called my friend up using office phone and we talked.

The first topic we covered on was SECURITY. As this is his first job in 8TV, we thought that parking at 1Utama is safe. The car was parked at 3rd floor. Since I am a regular to 1Utama, and the time during the incident was 12am, I know the access ways to the 3rd floor parking. The people coming from inside will be those that just finished watching movies from GSC, and people coming from outside will be through the entrance door at the new wing.

The second topic we covered on was JOB. I believed that my friend will be shocked on the tragedy on the car. We believed that it could be a warning sign on the car. First strike is stealing the wipers. Whats next? It could be scratches on the sides, tyres gone, or break-ins. This is simply humiliating to this country. How much does a wiper cost? I checked its around RM25 to RM50. Why would someone want to steal car wipers? This is just BAD!!! These people causing problems should be punished without mercy. Now my friend is considering on other jobs already as first concern is SECURITY for himself and of course, the car.

The third topic we covered on was NEXT JOB. As this bring a negative impact, we were discussing on other possible new jobs. Now I just got an updated SMS saying that he cant leave. No contract has been signed, meaning no obligations, no bonds, and no agreements at all yet. So, why cant he leave? Afterall, one of the company's concern will be on the employee's security and well-being. The company must try to give full support on this issue.

Just got updated news that my friend finally "QUIT" from the company. Well, its for the good of both parties.
These people giving problems and havocs must be punished without mercy. Enough said.

2 comments:

Syaf said...

hahahaha..............

thanks for this post.

ken said...

Awwwwwwwww... its alright. My pleasure writing it up. :p:p