Thursday, October 18, 2007

AUTHORS OF THIS BLOG

I would like to take a few moments here to welcome a few of my blog contributor writers.

Everyone, please welcome my first contributor Syafique Shuib. He has been a friend of mine since high school in China and is currently pursuing a job either as a writer in magazine companies or production in media companies. Syafique has a bachelor degree in Mass Communication in Monash, KL and is currently working in Astro.

Next, I would like to warmly greet an ex-colleague of mine from my current company. Her name is Veni. She has helped me a lot during my days while working in the company as customer service. She is currently pursuing a Masters degree in APIIT and is currently working in IBM.

Please put your hands together for these 2 writers!!! Do stop by here to either comment or put your entries and continue on with the flow. Take care everyone.

6 comments:

Veni said...

Hi Kenneth so nice of you to intro me before i could even post anything.By the way, my college name is APIIT not ARPIT....its soooo wrong ok.
Anyway thanks for allowing me to write in your blog. Will try to post something interesting soon.

ken said...

To Veni:
Firstly, I have changed the spelling edi.. hehe...
Impressively, your entry is really nice. Thanks.

Syaf said...

Welcome Veni...

Ken, so nice of you to introduce me =)

ken said...

To Syaf: My pleasure My pleasure. It is necessary to introduce my contributor writers...

Veni said...

Hi Syaf, nice knowing you...

Ken, just intro not enough ok....i demand a pay and an irresistible benefits.

ken said...

Irresistible benefits? You want benefits such as free medical card, EPF, travel allowance, Internet connection allowance??? hahaha... Coming right away!!!... Soon.