Saturday, August 25, 2007

WESTERN FOOD

When I first came to KL, I have been visiting quite a few of the popular western restaurants here. Restaurants such as Secret Recipe, TGIF, Manhattan Fish Market, Chilis, and a few more. Some differs in environment and atmosphere, different preparation of the foods, personalization of service, and many more. Lately, I went to Chilis at 1-Utama.



I ordered the grilled lamb (as in photo) and it was delicious. Other foods that we ordered were sandwiches, chicken, starters, platters, etc. It was very nice and an enjoyable moment.


Other than food, I am a regular of Starbucks Coffee. The regular place I go to is about 10 minutes drive from my place and located at Kepong Jusco. I would usually go there with my laptop and orders either a cake or a drink. All the baristas know me quite well already. Usually, I will be going there for surfing, chatting, and downloading of mp3.



Just a bit of extra update on what I do on my OFF days... :):)

2 comments:

Syaf said...

O Wow...it's turning into a food blog. nice posts. nice pics...u love starbucks huh? i didn't know that...hahah..kidding

ken said...

Not sure what blog this will eventually become to... could be anything, could be something, but for sure, it will be interesting... thanks for the compliments.