Sunday, November 4, 2007

WHERE IS K? WHERE IS S? WHERE IS V?

By SS

Ken, The Blog has been relatively quiet over the past few days. Let me take the opportunity to update all you readers out there. The owner of this blog got a new job and enjoying and loving every minute of it. Plus, he has a new laptop. I am so happy that he has finally got his dream job and let me tell you this, he has been aiming for this job for a long time.

Recently, I went for a job interview as a Copywriter (just trying my luck as a copywriter. Writing jobs are very competitive in Malaysia and openings are not many!). The interview went well but I will only hear from the Senior Executive this coming week.

After the interview I took my nephew to McDonald's. I bought him a Happy Meal set and I told him that when I was young, I used to buy the Happy Meal set, too, and complete with the toys and all.

"McDonald's was invented when you were young?" was his exact words when he responded to me.

"Of course, you think I am THAT old," I answered back.

Aiyoh, feel so old when he asked me that question.

I do not know where Veni is, but I guess she is busy with her work. That is the update for now. Oh yes, if you have been a long time CuriousSyaf reader, you can login with your password to read the archives!

5 comments:

Xis said...

Syaf
hahah.. if you are THAT OLD.. I am super duper OLD... LOL!

Syaf said...

Bro Xis
Super Duper Old?? Hehehehe...

alyaa.p said...

hahah I have no idea whether I miss reading your posts or I miss you!! That last bit is weird because I've never met you in real life. So I think it's the first one!! Blog my friend...

How's the job?

Syaf said...

Alyaa
How's the job? I will be working on a new exciting project, but it's not black and white yet, but once everything is signed and stuff, I will let u know. Hahaha.

alchi1210 said...

syaf, how r u? Sorry that i didn't get to talk or take photo with u during your convo. Anyway, how's your job? So what's ur next plan? Wish you all the best. How to get in touch with you? because i can't access to your blog =P Anyway, keep in touch.