Thursday, November 22, 2007

Being Idle for Quite a While

By Ken

Hello Everyone. It seems that this blog has been quite idle for quite some time already. I myself have been moving here and there too and difficult to find a suitable Internet connection to even check my emails. As a matter of fact, I have not check emails in more than 2 weeks. Well, currently, I am working in Deloitte at Damansara Uptown 1 as IT Administrator. Just started few weeks ago and is quite enjoying the work even though the workload is a lot. Also, the Internet here blocks quite a few ‘addictive’ websites and software such as MSN, skype, online MSN, Gmail, Yahoo Mail, and a few other software and sites. This is the reason why I have not been checking emails or being online or doing something online.

Thanks to my 2 contributors that have added some new entries to make the blog flowing nice and smooth. I hope that the readers and the so-called ‘regular’ readers have not run away though because this blog has been idle for quite some time due to some unforeseen circumstances.

Well, this entry is being updated by my friend on my behalf since I am not able to update blogs too… lol.

3 comments:

Veni said...

Hi Ken,
So busy ah....until ask Syaf to post for you. Dont show off ok....me some more busy...got secretary some more. What's your company name? Why they block everything ah.....sure they find out you abusing the internet system...hehe

ken said...

Ya... have to ask Syaf to post for me laaaa... this is not called showing off - this is call helping. haiyah... tak tahu ke? :P:P:P....

The company is Deloitte - www.deloitte.com. It is a BIG 4 company. We are using proxy for the Internet - so it blocks all outside emails such as yahoo or hotmail. The only email we can use is our company email. And NO I am not abusing anything, not like you laaaaa... haiyah.. hahahahaha...

Ok la, its nice to have SS and Veni doing some updates on this blog... thanks ya...
Also, Christmas and 2008 is coming soon, maybe you can decorate here a bit... hahahahaha... Ill do some work on this blog too when I have more time.

To SS: how was the Genting trip?

Until then, take care all.

Syaf said...

The Genting trip was fine. Hahahaha...

Yep, ken is ALWAYS busy. Always say wanna meet up soon but I do not know how soon is SOON! hahaha.

Will treat u someday...