Friday, December 14, 2007

HAPPENINGS...

It is another weekend and already the 3rd week of December 2007. Just finished work in office and came to 1-Utama for the weekly bowling session held by my company.

A bit early so thought of using the free Internet here which sometimes need to be patient and wait to be the next user. Theres only 4 computers and to a surprise, all 4 is working. No maintenance being done, no security at all, but oh well, we get to use it for free.

Finding a car park is also difficult. Everyone is horning at each other, and this time, I parked my car on the 4th floor coz usually I park my car at the basement. The car park space is not big and limited run-space and lots of horning. Dont know why these people keep horning for no reasons.

Christmas is coming soon and lots of shows and performances are being held here at 1-Utama!. Santa Claus is here too at the Oval with 2 wearing British guards' uniform. Lots of kids too taking something off his hands. Its all good fun during Christmas!!!...

Wishing everyone here and my contributors an early Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year of 2008... Cheers.

1 comment: